Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 7th Assignment

Listening to More Podcasts
I listened to more podcasts this week and learned that it is really important to keep interesting information in your podcast. I also really enjoy when podcasts have music in the introduction and throughout the piece. The quality of audio is also very important. Nobody really wants to listen to a podcast with bad audio quality. I haven't watched many video podcasts, but the ones I did watch I liked. The only thing that bothers me is when the video quality is bad (lighting, fuzziness, etc.). I love for a podcast to be filled with fun facts, especially when those podcasts are done in a fun manner.

My absolute favorite podcast I listened to was the Eagle's Nest Radio podcast. It was so good that I actually listened to quite a few of the podcasts offered on the page! The podcast is filled with third graders sharing all different types of information. They travel through time, become ancient Romans, and even more! They have vocabulary words to share, poetry, and riddles that are so much fun! I really thought this podcast was awesome. I even learned some things through the podcast. I want to make podcasts with my students one day. I think the students will be able to learn and retain so much information by making their own podcast! This is such a fun thing to listen to that I think I will tell my younger cousins to give it a listen for fun tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment