Thursday, February 25, 2010

My PLN Report

I have spent a good amount of time developing my PLN and really figuring out what a PLN consists of. A personal learning network is a great teaching tool. If you ever need to know anything at all, you can rely on your PLN! I'm developing my PLN through two separate resources: Twitter and a Ning network called The Educator's PLN. I really enjoy both of them, but I am still figuring out The Educator's PLN.

I have added many teachers and resource pages to my twitter page and have begun talking to people on Twitter. I never knew how to do that, but it's not hard at all once you have it figured out! I really enjoy the resource pages such as @insidetheschool and @edutopia. There are many more to discover as well. The Educator's PLN has great webresources and website links. There are also chat rooms and videos readily available on the website. I have my page set up and now I'm working on adding links to websites that I have found and enjoy.

If anyone else is using either of these sites to enhance their PLN, find me! My twitter name is @ambernoelle23 and my PLN Page is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment