Friday, April 30, 2010

Goodbye For Now!


Well, as odd as this feels for me, this is my last blog of the semester. This class has been a great asset to my education. I feel like I have learned quite a bit about technology and I have developed my own life plan for my teaching career. In this class I have learned how important it is to integrate technology into the learning process. The tools that Dr. Strange and Mr. Sullivan have shared with me are great tools that aren’t tough to use if you try to figure them out. I find myself wanting to learn more and more and I think young students will feel that way too. I hope that you have read my posts and learned some of my feelings and thoughts on technology in the classroom.

I hope to be starting a new blog for the rest of my college career and my teaching career and I hope that you will visit that blog as well! Whenever I do create this blog, I will share a link. For now, I must say goodbye. I’ve enjoyed this time with you, class! Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment